1piece peeled ginger,coarsely chopped (3 in piece)
2/3 cpeach or apricot preserves or jam
1/3 csoy sauce, dark
1/4 tsphot red pepper flakes
4 lbchicken wings,tips removed if desired
How to Make Peach Lacquered Chicken Wings
- Preheat broiler
- With motor running,drop garlic into a food processor and finely chop. Add ginger and finely chop.
- Add preserves,soy sauce,water and red pepper flakes and pulse until sauce is combined.
- Line bottom and sides of a large 4 sided sheet pan with foil and lightly oil foil.
- Pat wings dry and put in sheet pan. Season with 3/4 tsp salt. Pour sauce over wings and toss to coat, then spread in 1 layer.
- Broil wings 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 minutes, then turn over and baste with sauce from pan. Continue to broil,rotating pan and turning and basting 3 more times,until chicken is cooked through and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.