Pasta Shells and Pesto Alfredo
I defrosted some ground mixed meat with out an idea of what to do with it.
A look in my cabinets and freezer and my mind was a grinding.....
1 boxlarge pasta shells
1 lbground meat
1 to 2 cpesto
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 mediumonion chopped
4 clovegarlic finely chopped
2 or 3chopped tomatoes
1 cshredded cheese( any kind you like or have on hand)
How to Make Pasta Shells and Pesto Alfredo
- brown the ground meat,add onion and garlic.Cook till onion is tender Cook Pasta shells as directed...
- Add pesto and and Alfredo sauce to the browned meat. Bring to a rolling bubble.
- drain pasta when al dente,
- fill each shell with pesto meat mixture and place in baking dish
- cover shells with tomatoes cut into medium to small chunks
- cover with shredded cheese. Bake about 15 Min's and serve with a good crusty bread and a salad.