Pasta Shells and Pesto Alfredo
I defrosted some ground mixed meat with out an idea of what to do with it.
A look in my cabinets and freezer and my mind was a grinding.....
- 1 box
- large pasta shells
- 1 lb
- ground meat
- 1 to 2 c
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic finely chopped
- 2 or 3
- chopped tomatoes
- 1 c
- shredded cheese( any kind you like or have on hand)
How to Make Pasta Shells and Pesto Alfredo
- 1brown the ground meat,add onion and garlic.Cook till onion is tender Cook Pasta shells as directed...
- 2Add pesto and and Alfredo sauce to the browned meat. Bring to a rolling bubble.
- 3drain pasta when al dente,
- 4fill each shell with pesto meat mixture and place in baking dish
- 5cover shells with tomatoes cut into medium to small chunks
- 6cover with shredded cheese. Bake about 15 Min's and serve with a good crusty bread and a salad.