Pasta & Chicken in Pumpkin Cream Sauce
- 8 oz
- (3 cups) uncooked dried farfalle (bow tie) or penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or oleo
- 1 1/4 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tsp
- finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 c
- libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 3/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- coarsly chopped toasted pecans
How to Make Pasta & Chicken in Pumpkin Cream Sauce
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in 12 inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken and garlic. Cook over medium/high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center (8 to 10 minutes). Add cooked pasta.
- 3Combine pumpkin, chicken broth, whipping cream, sage and salt in medium bowl. Pour over pasta mixture, gently toss to coat. Cook over medium heat until heated through (3 to 5 minutes). Sprinkle with pecans.