Pasta and Chicken in Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 10 clove
- chicken breasts
- 2 pt
- half and half
- 2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- onion chopped fine
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- box of cork screw pasta or whatever pasta you want to use
- 1 pkg
- chopped broccoli
How to Make Pasta and Chicken in Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees and take the outer skins off the garlic.
- 2The garlic in the oven. After 15 to 20 minutes place the chicken in the oven..take the garlic out when it is soft about 40-45 minutes, and finish cooking the chicken until it is done.
- 3In a skillet place 1/2 cup of butter. Add the onions and squeeze the soft garlic mashing it into the butter and cook till onions are translucent then add the remaining butter, the half and half and the oregano. Turn heat to low
- 4Place a pan of water on the stove and bring to a boil to cook the noodles. Add noodles when the water comes to a boil.
- 5Take the chicken out of the oven and cut into bitesize chunks or shred.
- 6Add the chicken and 1 cup of parmesan cheese to the garlic sauce and stir the cheese, sauce, and chicken so that it is combined and leave on low heat.
- 7Add the broccoli to the pasta when the pasta is almost done.
- 8Drain pasta and broccoli put into a large dish and pour the chicken and garlic sauce over the pasta. Toss and sprinkle remaining cup of parmesan over the pasta.