Party Chicken with Minnesota Wild Rice
It will melt in your mouth!
The addition, of mushrooms, roasted garlic that I did last night" and the toasted slivered almonds to the wild rice is just amazing.
8boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 slicebacon, uncooked
1 pkgcorned beef- 3-4 oz
1 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1/2 ptsour cream or plain greek yogurt
1/3 creal sherry, not cooking (optional)
1 1/2 cbutton mushrooms, chopped medium (optional)
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbspbutter, cold
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Party Chicken with Minnesota Wild Rice
- Preheat oven to 275.
- If using mushrooms, and I highly recommend it.
Add olive oil and butter in a skillet and cook until dark in color, season with a little pepper.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish with corned beef. I sprayed the dish with Pam before doing this.
- Wrap each chick breast with a piece of bacon.
Arrange chicken on top of beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream together with the cooked mushrooms and sherry. Pour sauce evenly over the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 3 hours. You can make this ahead and put in the refrigerator until ready to bake.