Party Chicken with Minnesota Wild Rice
It will melt in your mouth!
The addition, of mushrooms, roasted garlic that I did last night" and the toasted slivered almonds to the wild rice is just amazing.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slice
- bacon, uncooked
- 1 pkg
- corned beef- 3-4 oz
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 pt
- sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 c
- real sherry, not cooking (optional)
- 1 1/2 c
- button mushrooms, chopped medium (optional)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, cold
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Party Chicken with Minnesota Wild Rice
- 1Preheat oven to 275.
- 2If using mushrooms, and I highly recommend it.
Add olive oil and butter in a skillet and cook until dark in color, season with a little pepper.
- 3Cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish with corned beef. I sprayed the dish with Pam before doing this.
- 4Wrap each chick breast with a piece of bacon.
Arrange chicken on top of beef.
- 5Mix soup and sour cream together with the cooked mushrooms and sherry. Pour sauce evenly over the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake for 3 hours. You can make this ahead and put in the refrigerator until ready to bake.