- cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken fillets
- large zip lock bag
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75)condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs (may use regular bread crumbs but panko is lighter and chunkier)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- aluminum foil
How to Make Party Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425. coat 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray'
cut butter into small pieces and place in a bowl to semi soft
- 2Place flour and pepper in zip lock bag add the chicken, (I cut mine into chuncks so it is easier to serve) shake to coat.
Remove chicken and shake off excess flour. arrange chicken in baking dish
- 3combine soup and mayonnaise and spread over chicken. combine the bread crumbs, cheese and butter and mix until butter is crumbly.
Top the chicken with the cheese mixture, cover dish with foil bake 10 minutes
- 4Remove foil and bake for approx 20- 30 more minutes or until top it golden brown. serve