Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Pockets
4boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 tspgarlic herb blend
1/2 cranch dressing
2 cquartered small red potatoes
1 cbaby carrots, cut in half lenthwise
1/4 lbfresh green beans, trimmed
1/3 cparmesan cheese, finely shredded
4sheets of foil, 18x12 inches
How to Make Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Pockets
- Cut 4 Sheets of foil (18x12 inches) spray with oil. Sprinkle Chicken with Garlic Herb, place 1 piece Chicken on Foil, drizzle with Ranch dressing.
- Mix remaining dressing and water. Stir Potatoes,Carrots,Green Beans together, seperate equally. Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Fold sides of foil but allow space for heat, circulation and expansion.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or place on grill and cook for 10 minutes. Rotate packets 1/2 turn, cook 5 to 15 minutes longer, until Veggies are tender and Chicken is done.
- To serve, cut a large "x" across top of packet, carefully fold back foil to allow steam to excape.