Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Pockets
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic herb blend
- 1/2 c
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- quartered small red potatoes
- 1 c
- baby carrots, cut in half lenthwise
- 1/4 lb
- fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- sheets of foil, 18x12 inches
How to Make Parmesan-Ranch Chicken Pockets
- 1Cut 4 Sheets of foil (18x12 inches) spray with oil. Sprinkle Chicken with Garlic Herb, place 1 piece Chicken on Foil, drizzle with Ranch dressing.
- 2Mix remaining dressing and water. Stir Potatoes,Carrots,Green Beans together, seperate equally. Sprinkle with Cheese.
- 3Fold sides of foil but allow space for heat, circulation and expansion.
- 4Place in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or place on grill and cook for 10 minutes. Rotate packets 1/2 turn, cook 5 to 15 minutes longer, until Veggies are tender and Chicken is done.
- 5To serve, cut a large "x" across top of packet, carefully fold back foil to allow steam to excape.