Parmesan oven chicken vegetable roast
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 slicegreen onion
1 bag(s)green beans
1 bag(s)small potatoes
1 bag(s)parmesan cheese, fat-free
1 lbchicken breast
2 Tbspolive oil
1 bag(s)brussel sprouts
1 bag(s)bacon bits
3 pinchany spices
How to Make Parmesan oven chicken vegetable roast
- Take your baking pan and get your aluminum out place aluminum on baking pan. set oven to 400
- take a green onion and cut it into the size you prefer. (place on the baking pan)
- then take out your bag of Brussel sprouts and cut them into fourths. (place on the baking pan)
- get your, bag of green beans and chop off the ends of them on each side. (place on the baking pan)
- Then mix all of the vegetables on the baking pan.
- take the parmesan cheese and grind it in your grinder. (if you do not have a grinder then chop the cheese to the smallest you can.)
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pour on top of the vegetables.
- Take any spices you prefer and do 3 pinches of each if you do more than it overpowers the rest.
- Then take you parmesan cheese and dump that bad baby on top of the vegetables.
- take the bacon bits and dump that on there too.
- take the chicken breast and place on top. if the chicken breast is not already sliced then slice into any size you prefer. then place over vegetables
- this is the final step take the baking pan and put it in the oven it doesn't matter if the oven went off yet.
- stays in the oven for 45-50 minutes