- boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 6 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- dry breadcrumbs
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- grated lemon peel
- 4-6 Tbsp
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Lemon Chicken
- 1Pound chicken to 1/2 inch. Marinate chicken in lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- 2Beat eggs in medium bowl. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and lemon peel in a shallow dish.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in the egg mmixture. Dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Melt butter in large skillet. Add chicken and saute until golden brown and cooked through - about 2-4 minutes per side. Garnish platter with lemon wedges and serve.