Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Recipe adapted from the recipe at rita-may-recipes.blogspot.com
- medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or 3 large breasts, halved
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 9 tsp
- (approx) italian panko breadcrumbs
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken breasts in a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Don't crowd the chicken; leave space around each chicken breast.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper OR seasonings of your choice.
- 3In a bowl, stir together the mayo and grated parmesan cheese. Spread over the chicken breast in the pan.
- 4Sprinkle each breast with approximately 1 1/2 teaspoons of the italian panko breadcrumbs.