Parmesan Chicken Cousous
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divded
- 3 garlic cloves,minced
- 2 cups choped spinch
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons basil (dryed or fresh)
- pich salt & pepper
- 1 package (5-9 ounes) parmesan cousous
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Cousous
- 1In a large saucepan, cook walnuts over medium heat in 1 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until tosted. Remove and set a side.
In the same saucepansaute gralic in remaning oil for 1 minute. Add the spinch,chicken,water,basil,salt andpepper. bring to boil,Stir in Cousous.
Remove from heat cover let stand for 5-10 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork, stir in walnuts and sprinkle with cheese.