How to Make Parmesan Chicken
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees. Get a 9 x 13 inch baking dish ready.
- 2Rinse chicken pieces and let drain.
Melt the stick of butter, cut into small chunks, in a covered bowl for about 45 seconds.
- 3Crush croutons well until they are crumbs, put in a gallon plastic bag. Add Parmesan cheese and parsley to the crushed croutons.
- 4Dip chicken pieces in melted butter to coat.
Drop into gallon plastic bag with the crouton cheese mix. Shake to cover pieces well.
- 5Put in a 9 x 11 baking dish and bake for 50 - 60 minutes, until chicken is done and juices run clear.