★★★★★ 1 vote5
4skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/2 cparmesan cheese
pinchground black pepper
1/2 cwhite wine
How to Make Parmesan Breaded White Wine Chicken
- Rinse chicken and then make sure it is very dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a shallow plate, spread parmesan cheese. Divide chicken into three parts, dip in a little bit of flour and then dip seasoned chicken in eggs. Coat well with parmesan cheese. Repeat until all of the chicken pieces are well coated. (May need one more egg and a little more parmesan cheese)
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring frequently until golden brown.
- Reduce heat and add wine. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.