Paprika Ranch Chicken
I don't much care for chicken but typically have it on hand. Over the years, I've played around with what we fondly call "Hide the Yicken (Yucky Chicken)" recipes. Tonight was much the same. I had chicken and didn't much feel like cooking it in any way I've cooked it before, so I played around with ingredients I had on hand. It ended up tasting really good considering it's chicken! :) We will be having it cooked this way again.
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·mayonnaise, enough to coat chicken
2 cgarden veggie straws, zesty ranch, crushed fine
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
2 tspsmoked paprika
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspmontreal steak seasoning
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Paprika Ranch Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and dry chicken breasts and pat dry. Place in baking dish.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise so that no chicken is showing.
- Put garden veggie straws into a plastic storage bag and crush fine.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bag and shake to mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture in bag over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes or until done.