How to Make Panko Ranch Chicken
- 1Rinse chicken with cool water and Pound chicken breasts into thin, ¼ inch thick pieces.
- 2Pour enough Ranch dressing into bottom of container you are going to marinate the chicken in. Place pounded chicken breasts into to container and pour enough dressing to cover all of the chicken breasts. Cover and let marinate for at least 30 min. or over night.
- 3Pour about 1 cup to 1-1/2 cups of the Panko breading into a shallow dish.
- 4Remove chicken from Ranch dressing marinade and place in dish with Panko breading, coating well on both sides of each chicken breast piece.
Place in pan or glass dish large enough to hold all of the chicken. *Be sure pan or dish is coated with non-stick cooking spray only. Sprinkle some sesame seeds in the pan before placing chicken in the pan.
- 5Sprinkle sesame seeds (as much as you like) on the chicken breasts.
- 6Bake for 30 min. in 350° oven or until chicken is a light golden brown. Serve and enjoy!