Panko Baked Chicken Thighs ( Convection Toaster Oven)
How to Make Panko Baked Chicken Thighs ( Convection Toaster Oven)
- Heat your toaster oven to 375'F. Put the oven on the convection setting.
- Line your toaster oven baking tray with heavy aluminum foil. Spray the aluminum foil with baking oil
- Clean the chicken thighs by removing all the excess fat. Wash and pat dry.
- Put the egg white in a shallow bowl. Put the panko bread crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the thighs in the egg white. Roll in the Panko. Make sure you cover all the meat.
- Place in the prepared baking tray and sprinkle with fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt. Spray the tops of the chicken with more cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the meat sit for 10 minutes then serve.