18.9 oz.) pkgthin rice noodles
1cooked chicken breast cut in small pieces
1 stalk(s)celery, sliced
2 cchopped cabbage
1 largecarrot, peeled and sliced
4 smallcremini mushrooms, sliced
2 cchicken broth
2 Tbspcanola oil
to tasteground black pepper
2 tspminced onion
1 Tbspsoy sauce i use low sodium
1 cloveminced garlic
How to Make Pancit
- Soak the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the
- Saute the garlic until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken pieces.and onion cook until the chicken is done.
- Add the mushroons and saute for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and pepper. Stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil. Add vegetables and noodles. Stir.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the veggies are tender crisp.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired. You can add basil if you want it to be Thai style.
- You can use any veggies eg. broccoli, snow peas, and green beans. You can also add shrimp. Just add along with the chicken.
- Frequently I also use mung bean noodles. Just do a package of the rice noodles and a package of the mung bean noodles.