1 lbangel hair or thin speghetti
1 mediumonion, minced
1/2 cshredded carrots
2 cmixed cabbage (green and purple)
1 lblean pork or chicken or duck
1/2 ccooking oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1bouillon cube, flavor of the meat
How to Make Pancit
- Boil spaghetti until soft, rinse in cold water and drain, add small amount of oil and mix. Set aside.
- Put 1/4 cooking oil in the wok or skillet. Wait until the oil is good and hot (add a drop of water, if it sizzles and pops it is ready)
- Add the cabbage, and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted and soft. Remove and set aside
- Add the onion and garlic to the hot oil, cook for about 3-4 minutes until heated through. Remove and set aside.
- Pour in the rest of the oil and wait until hot again. Add the meat, peas and carrots to the hot wok/skillet and cook until meat no longer pink (about 5-6 minutes) and remove. Set aside
- In the hot pan add the spaghetti and cook until the noodles are coated, add the meat back to the mix, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Add the soy sauce and mix well. remove and serve hot.