Pan-Fried Chicken with Tomatoes, & Olives
Andy Anderson !
The sauce is created in the same pan as the chicken, so that makes this a one-pan meal.
Oh, the sauce is so yummy.
It can be a light evening meal in the heat of summer, or as the days shorten, and the weather begins to cool something a bit more robust... It just depends what you serve it with.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 2 medium
- chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- flour, all purpose variety, for dusting
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- white wine, dry variety
- 1/2 c
- chicken stock, not broth
- 6 oz
- diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp
- capers chopped with juice
- feta cheese, crumbled
- italian flat-leaf parsley
- additional sides (veggies/starch) your choice