Pam's "Easy Peasy" Chicken Casserole (no peas)
1 pkgbone-in chicken breast
1 & 1/2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
8 ozcream cheese-softened
1sleeve of ritz* crackers
**PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES**
How to Make Pam's "Easy Peasy" Chicken Casserole (no peas)
- Boil chicken seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. When chicken is cooked, remove from broth (saving the stock to be used in step 2). Take chicken off bone once it has cooled. Tear into bite size pieces.
- Combine the 1 & 1/2 cans of soup, softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup of chicken stock. Mix well, then add chicken pieces and fold into the mixture.
- Place chicken mixture in a 9x13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Melt butter and crumble ritz* crackers into the butter. Sprinkle the buttery cracker crumbs evenly onto of the chicken mixture. Bake uncovered @ 350* for 45 minutes or until crackers turn golden brown. Enjoy.
- **NOTE**. I made this today using rotisserie chicken, cream of mushroom soup and added diced onions. I did not have any cream of chicken soup so I used cream of mushroom soup instead . Just as yummy