PAPA'S GRILLED CHICKEN WITH A TWIST !!!!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh-so smoky and full of flavor, Pa Pa was sure on to something when he came up with this one! Give this kicky recipe a try at your next cookout and you'll have 'em waiting in line too! The Test Kitchen
1 stickbutter, unsalted
1/2 clea & perrin's worcestershire sauce
1/2 ca-1 sauce
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 clovefresh garlic,smashed
1 largechipotle pepper
How to Make PAPA'S GRILLED CHICKEN WITH A TWIST !!!!
- Wash & pat dry your chicken,cut into pieces & set aside.
- In a small sauce pan melt together 1 stick of butter & 1/2 cup of margarine,add 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce,1/2 cup A-1 sauce,1/2 Tea.Garlic powder,1 smashed clove fresh garlic & 1 chipotle pepper to the butter mixture.
- Bring this mixture to a boil & quickly reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes until the sauce slightly thicken's.
- Set your grill to a medium heat.
- Put the chicken pieces on the grill skin side up. Baste the chicken with the sauce from beginning to end of cooking time, rotating & flipping chicken pieces every few beer's you drink. Be safe, Eat well, Have fun !!!!!!!