Oyster Casino Mix
1 cgreen pepper diced small
1 cred bell pepper diced small
1 cspanish onions diced small
1 lbbacon diced medium
1/4 cred vinegar
1/8 cgarlic minced
1 Tbspcilantro, fresh chopped
1/2 Tbsporegano, fresh chopped
1/8 cparsley fresh chopped
1 cpanko bread crumbs
2 Tbsptabasco sauce
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Oyster Casino Mix
- Cut bacon into 1/4 inch dice,heat saute' pan and cook bacon on medium heat until cooked but not crisp.
- Turn heat to high and add diced onion,cook until onions are clear ( constant stirring is needed ).
Add diced peppers and garlic. Continue cooking until peppers are cooked but firm.
- Add vinegar, tabasco,Worcestershire and cook for 2 minutes.
Add bread crumbs, chopped parsley, cilantro stir to blend well.
- Loosely cover mix with plastic film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- I add 1/2 cup more panko when I use this for stuffing chicken and pork chops.