Oven Fried Ranch Chicken
- 2 c
- twin-package (2 oz.) ranch dressing mix
- 3 1/2 lb
- chicken pieces
- cooking spray
- pouch (6oz.) cornbread & muffin mix
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp
- ground red pepper
How to Make Oven Fried Ranch Chicken
- 1In large resealable food-storage plastic bag,mix buttermilk,dressing mix and chicken. Seal bag. Turn bag several times to coat chicken.Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- 2Heat oven to 425. Spray pan with cooking spray. In shallow bowl mix breading ingredients.Remove chicken one at a time from buttermilk mixture.Dip chicken in breading,turning to coat .
- 3Place chicken,bone side down in pan.Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray.Bake 35 to 40 minutes.