Oven Fried Garlic Parmesan Chicken
1 clovecrushed garlic
1/4 lbof butter (melted)
1 cdried italian bread crumbs
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
·black pepper to taste
2 tspparsley flakes
1 (32oz) jar(s)spaghetti sauce
6chicken breast filets
How to Make Oven Fried Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2.In a shallow glass dish or bowl, combine the crushed garlic with the melted butter or margarine. In another small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- 3.Place coated chicken pieces into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Pour Spaghetti sauce over top of baked chicken add mozzerella Cheese over the top of it and place back in the over til melted and bubbly.
- if you rather not do the sauce and cheese... it is great just left alone with a side of Mashed taters and a veggie...