Oven Fried, Fried Chicken!!! Yumm.....
- 3 pkg
- saltine crackers (crushed up)
- 1/2 c
- butter (refrigerated country crock butter works great)
- 1 pkg
- chicken legs, or drumettes (the kind in the bag is what i use but you can use any)
- your favorite seasonings(i use basil, paprika, season salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic salt)
How to Make Oven Fried, Fried Chicken!!! Yumm.....
- 1First combine seasonings, and cracker crumbs then take your chicken and rinse well, pat dry, now take your butter and give your chicken a good rub down with the butter until covered.
- 2Second, roll you chicken in the saltine crackers, season mix until fully coated.
- 3Third, bake your chicken in a preheated oven of 350 degrees on a greased cookie pan, for 1 hour. Serve with your favorite side dish.