OVEN-FRIED FOUR CHEESE CHICKEN
Recipe & photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 1 pkg
- shake 'n bake seasoned panko coating mix
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 c
- kraft mexican style shredded four cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 4 large
- chicken breasts
How to Make OVEN-FRIED FOUR CHEESE CHICKEN
- 1Combine coating mix and seasonings in a medium bowl; stir in cheese.
- 2Moisten chicken with water. Coat with cheese mixture, 1 piece at a time. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of the chicken. (Chicken will not be completely coated.)
- 3Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; top with any remaining cheese mixture.
- 4Bake for 40-45 minutes in a preheated 375º oven, or until chicken is done.