Oven Fried Crunchy Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- stuffing mix, herb-seasoned, crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Oven Fried Crunchy Chicken
- 1Mix soup and milk. Set 1/2 aside for later. Coat the chicken in flour. Then Dip into the soup mixture. Then coat in the stuffing.
- 2Place the chicken on a baking sheet, then drizzle with melted butter.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes or until it is done. Heat the remaining soup mix and pour over the chicken and Serve.