Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients except butter in a large bag.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut butter into a few pieces and place in a large pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven. Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan, make sure that there are no dry spots.
- 4Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix by shaking the chicken in the bag, until coated. Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
- 5Cook for 20 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.