Oven fried chicken my way.
How to Make Oven fried chicken my way.
- 1Melt the butter and add the garlic. Set aside. In a shallow pan mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese and the herbs you choose. I like rosemary.
- 2Dip the chicken pieces into the garlic butter and then put into the bread crumbs and coat well.
- 3Put the chicken into a baking dish and into a preheated 350 degree oven.
- 4Now, you don't open the oven door for 1 hour.
The chicken comes out to be wonderfully tender with a nice crunch.
- 5Depending on the size of your chicken you may need to increase the amount of the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.