Oven fried chicken my way.
How to Make Oven fried chicken my way.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic. Set aside. In a shallow pan mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese and the herbs you choose. I like rosemary.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the garlic butter and then put into the bread crumbs and coat well.
- Put the chicken into a baking dish and into a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Now, you don't open the oven door for 1 hour.
The chicken comes out to be wonderfully tender with a nice crunch.
- Depending on the size of your chicken you may need to increase the amount of the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.