4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 Tbspseasoning salt
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1 Tbspblack pepper
1 Tbsponion powder
3/4 citalian breadcrumbs
·enough buttermilk to cover chicken
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
- Beat the eggs in large bowl. Mix in buttermilk. Place chicken breasts in bowl and make sure the chicken is completely covered with buttermilk mixture. Let soak for 25 minutes.
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Spray large baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- Put butter in baking dish and put in oven to completely melt.
- Put flour, breadcrumbs, and seasonings into a gallon size baggie and shake to mix.
- Take out one piece of chicken at a time from buttermilk mixture and shake off excess. Place in bag and shake well to coat.
- Place chicken into the baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn over and bake 30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is browned.