oven fried chicken
4 - 5chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1sleeve ritz crackers crushed fine
2 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 cparmesan cheese grated
1 pkgranch style dressing mix
6 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make oven fried chicken
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl and cover with the buttermilk. I cut my chicken breasts in half because they were very large and i like more crust.
- You can also cut them in nuggets or strips. Kids like the smaller pieces better. Place the top on your bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. It's best if it has time to marinate in the buttermilk.
- Place the ritz crackers in a gallon size ziplock bag. You can crush them with a rolling pin or in a food processor. Add the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, dry ranch dressing mix and black pepper.
- Mix it all together well. Add the chicken pieces 2 at a time to the crumb mixture. Shake the excess buttermilk off of them.
- Remove from the crumb mixture and place them on a cookie sheet or pan you have lined with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle each piece with the melted butter. Place in oven for 40-45 minutes depending on the thickness of you chicken pieces.