Oven Fried BarBQ Chicken Wings
How to Make Oven Fried BarBQ Chicken Wings
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- combine flour, salt, pepper & creole seasoning. mix well.
- Line a baking pan with foil & spray liberally with cooking spray. (I use Canola)
- coat chicken well with flour mix. Place on pan & spray with cooking spray.
- let cook for about 30 min then turn & let cook 15 more minutes to brown.
- When done, dredge in barbq sauce until well coated. Put back in oven & let bake for an additional 10 minutes.