How to Make Oven Crisp Chicken Wings
- 1Cut wings at joint.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°.
- 3Combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large resealable zip bag.
- 4Shake to mix ingredients and add wings. Shake to coat wings.
- 5Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 6Add wings in a single layer and spray wings with cooking spray. You may need 2 baking sheets depending on size of wings.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy and done.
- 8I sometimes add 1T. of Cajun seasoning to the flour mixture and then the wings don't even need sauce. They are tasty just as they are.