★★★★★ 3 votes5
6 smallonions, halved
1 can(s)tomatoes, peeled and diced
1 Tbsppaprika, sweet mild
14.5 ozchicken broth
8 ozsour cream
1 lbnoodles, cooked
How to Make Oven Chicken Paprikash
- Put onions, garlic and tomatoes in bottom of large roasting pan.
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put chickens in roasting pan, breast side up, then sprinkle paprika over chickens; pour over chicken broth.
- Cover with foil tightly and roast at 325 for 3 1/2-4 hours or until meat is falling off bone.
- Last hour of cooking, remove foil to allow chicken to brown.
- When chicken is done, remove large pieces of meat from breast bone and discard all bones; remove legs with thighs.
- Stir sour cream in remaining pan juices; season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in cooked and drained noodles.
- Spoon onto serving plate; slice chicken breasts and arrange atop noodles with chicken legs and thighs.