Oven Baked "Jerk" Chicken
I'll be making this recipe this week so i'll come back to post pictures and update recipe.
- 1 Tbsp
- walker's wood jerk seasoning
- 1 pkg
- chicken wings, or a whole chicken
- 1 dash(es)
- barbecue sauce (this is optional)
How to Make Oven Baked "Jerk" Chicken
- 1Clean and cut up chicken. We use lime and kosher salt to do this. I makes the meat taste fresher
- 2Add Jerk Seasoning and rub all over chicken pieces. Let it marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least for one hour before cooking.
- 3Bake in oven until tender and well caramelized