Oven Baked Chicken
- pieces bone in chicken with skin (thighs or breasts or wings anything you like)
- cavenders greek season
- mrs. dash onion and herb seasoning
- mrs. dash garlic and herb seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
How to Make Oven Baked Chicken
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse the chicken under cold/cool water.
- 2In a long casserole dish place the chicken skin side down. Add seasonings to taste. Flip chicken to skin side up and season to taste again. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 3After 30 minutes of baking, remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Increase the heat of the oven to 375 and bake for 10-15 more minutes or until the skin is brown and crunchy. You may skip this step if after the final 30 minutes the skin is already brown and crunchy.
- 4Pairs well with my Oven Roasted Potatoes! Look up the recipe for a quick, easy and delicious side dish.