- chicken breasts, skinned & boned
- 8 slice
- 1/4 lb
- chipped/dried beef (cut in half)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- sliced fresh mushrooms
OPTIONAL - IF USING CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
How to Make OUTRE’ CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1Although this can be assembled and cooked the day you plan to serve it, the flavors meld better if prepared, covered and refrigerated 1 - 2 days in advance.
- 2Wrap each breast with a strip of bacon and secure with toothpicks. (For smaller servings cut breasts and bacon strips in half lengthwise, then wrap w/ cut bacon - depending on how hearty the eaters, this will make more servings)
- 3Spread halved chipped beef slices evenly over bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with wrapped chicken.
- 4Mix soup (+ mushrooms if using cream of mushroom soup) and sour cream and pour over chicken.
- 5Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place dish in oven uncovered and cook for 3 hours.
- 6SERVE AND ENJOY!!!