Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
How to Make Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
- 1Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- 2While chicken is in the fridge, cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and se aside. **DO NOT DISCARD GREASE**
- 3Saute chicken in the bacon grease for 3-5 minutes per side, or until browned. Place chicken in a 9x13 casserole dish or pan.
- 4To make the honey mustard: In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayo and dried onion flakes. Spread some of the honey mustard over each piece of the chicken, top with crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done.