Oriental Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- carrots, peeled, scored 1/8 inch thick
- 1/2 lb
- chicken breast, 1/8 inch thick
- 1 small
- onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1 pkg
- ramen chicken flavored noodle soup mix
How to Make Oriental Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1Peel carrots with vegetable peeler; score with lemon zester/scorer.
- 2Cut carrots and chicken 1/8-inch thick using 3-inch self-sharpening paring knife.
- 3Cut onion and broccoli using 3-inch self-sharpening paring knife.
- 4Heat oil in stir-fry skillet over medium heat. Press garlic into oil with garlic press.
- 5Add onion and chicken; stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- 6Dissolve chicken flavor packet in water and soy sauce with mini-whipper.
- 7Break noodles into small pieces and combine with stir-fry mixture.
- 8Cover; reduce heat and simmer 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.