Oriental Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2carrots, peeled, scored 1/8 inch thick
1/2 lbchicken breast, 1/8 inch thick
1 smallonion, thinly sliced
2 cbroccoli florets
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2garlic cloves, crushed
2 tspsoy sauce
1 pkgramen chicken flavored noodle soup mix
How to Make Oriental Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Peel carrots with vegetable peeler; score with lemon zester/scorer.
- Cut carrots and chicken 1/8-inch thick using 3-inch self-sharpening paring knife.
- Cut onion and broccoli using 3-inch self-sharpening paring knife.
- Heat oil in stir-fry skillet over medium heat. Press garlic into oil with garlic press.
- Add onion and chicken; stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Dissolve chicken flavor packet in water and soy sauce with mini-whipper.
- Break noodles into small pieces and combine with stir-fry mixture.
- Cover; reduce heat and simmer 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.