ORANGE PECAN HOT WINGS
3 lbwhole wings
6 ozorange juice, thawed concentrate
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/2 cbutter/margaring melted
3/4 cbrown sugar
2 Tbsphot sauce
How to Make ORANGE PECAN HOT WINGS
- Combine egg, oj, and water
- pour melted butter in 10x15 pan
- Combine flour and pecans
- cut wings into three pieces, discarding tips
- Dip wings in wet mixture then into dry mixture. Place wings in single layer on buttered pan
- Bake UNCOVERED for 25 minutes @ 375*
- Combine hot sauce ingredients. Pour half of sauce over wings after cooking 25 minutes.
- Turn wings over and spoon the other half of sauce onto wings and Bake another 30 minutes.