Orange 'N Chicken Breasts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Orange 'N Chicken Breasts
- Start fire in grill, placing rack 4 inches above coals (see note).
- Melt butter over medium heat in a 1-quart saucepan; add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring until golden.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; let stand at least 10 minutes or until the fire is ready.
- Place sheet of foil on hot grill rack.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Arrange breasts, skin side down, on foil.
- Cook, covered with grill cover, 10 minutes.
- Turn breasts over; cook, covered, 15 minutes longer until cooked through, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
- One or two minutes before end of cooking time, brush breasts with orange marmalade to glaze.
- Serve when chicken is golden brown.
- NOTE: Breasts may be baked in oven.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Marinate breasts in baking dish as directed; drain off and reserve marinade.
- Bake breasts, skin side down, 15 minutes.
- Turn breasts over, brush with marinade.
- Cook 10 minutes longer until cooked through.
- Brush with marmalade; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer to glaze.