☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(6oz) frozen orange juice, thawed
1/2 tspdried oregano
1/4 ccold water
6boneless skinless chicken breast halves
How to Make Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Combine the orange juice and oregano in a shallow dish. Dip each chicken breast in the orange juice mixture and place in the slow cooker. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 3 1/2 - 4 hours or low 7-9 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker on high and cover
- Combine the water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir into the liquid in the slow cooker. Place the lid slightly ajar on the slow cooker. Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken.