One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
I made this Kraft recipe for my husband last night. It was so delicious. The potatoes and chicken had such a great taste. I will make this again....real soon. You can double the recipe if you have more guest for dinner.
- boneless chicken breast or legs
- 1/4 c
- kraft zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 c
- kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
How to Make One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9 inch baking pan. If using more chicken enlarge bowl to accompany chicken.
- 2Pour dressing (I Use Italian roasted red peppers and Italian), (which ever you like the most) over chicken and potatoes; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.