One Dish Sweet and Sour Chicken
1 bottlerussian dressing
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 smallcontainer of apricot preserves**
1-2 lbchicken--boned/boneless (i use boneless,skinless breasts)
2 pinchpoultry seasoning
How to Make One Dish Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees. While oven is preheating, I slow-boil my chicken in water and poultry seasoning.
- In medium bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix.
- In an oven-safe casserole dish, place chicken evenly on bottom. Pour sweet and sour mix over top.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes-1 hour. Serve over noodles or rice.
- **amount of preserves used can be adjusted to personal taste. This gives the dish it's sweetness.