One Dish Sweet and Sour Chicken
How to Make One Dish Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees. While oven is preheating, I slow-boil my chicken in water and poultry seasoning.
- 2In medium bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix.
- 3In an oven-safe casserole dish, place chicken evenly on bottom. Pour sweet and sour mix over top.
- 4Cook for approximately 45 minutes-1 hour. Serve over noodles or rice.
- 5**amount of preserves used can be adjusted to personal taste. This gives the dish it's sweetness.