One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cprepared stuffing mix
1 cwater, boiling
6chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbspparsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake
- Mix stuffing, 1 cup boiling water and 1 tablespoon margarine; spoon across center of 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Place chicken on each side of stuffing; sprinkle with paprika.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley; pour over chicken.
- Bake covered at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- NOTE: For more moist stuffing, increase water by 1 to 2 tablespoons.