One-Dish Chicken Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxstuffing mix for chicken
1/2 stickbutter, cut up
4skinless, boneless chicken breaast halves
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/3 csour cream
How to Make One-Dish Chicken Bake
- Heat oven to 375º. Have a 9 x 13 baking dish ready.
- Mix stuffing, butter and 1 1/2 cups of hot water in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange chicken in the baking dish. Mix soup and sour cream until blended. Spread evenly over chicken then top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- NOTE: Can use other cream of ____ soups like cheddar cheese, broccoli, chicken.