One-Dish Chicken Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- stuffing mix for chicken
- 1/2 stick
- butter, cut up
- skinless, boneless chicken breaast halves
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
How to Make One-Dish Chicken Bake
- 1Heat oven to 375º. Have a 9 x 13 baking dish ready.
- 2Mix stuffing, butter and 1 1/2 cups of hot water in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 3Arrange chicken in the baking dish. Mix soup and sour cream until blended. Spread evenly over chicken then top with the stuffing mixture.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5NOTE: Can use other cream of ____ soups like cheddar cheese, broccoli, chicken.