"On A Student's Budget" Alfredo
- 1 1/2 c
- dry pasta of your choice.
- 1 box
- perdu (or other brand) pre-cooked chicken brest
- 1/4 tsp
- gralic powder
- 1/8 tsp
- dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/3 c
- 2-3 slice
- white american cheese
How to Make "On A Student's Budget" Alfredo
- 1Bring about 1/2 gallon of water to a boil and add pasta, and a pinch of salt, continue boiling for 7-10 min. then drain.
- 2In a small sauce pan combine the 1/3 cup water, dried onions, italion seasoning and garlic powder and heat in med-high till just boiling then add chicken.
- 3lower heat to low or warm to reconstitute onion, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add mixture to draind and prepaired pasta add (while still hot) 3 slices white american cheese stir to combine... this may take a couple minutes, add a little spalsh water or milk if the cheese starts to stick. TIP: if you can afford it, add a hand-full or 2 of frozen broccoli to the water and seasonings until ready to be mixed with pasta. If not, 1/3 can of draind sweet peas or VERY well draind spinach will do the trick!