OMG Shredded Soft Chicken Burritos
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh jalepeno pepper
- 2 large or 3 small cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh snipped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground pepper
- any brand of white cheese dip ( i like the one from sam's club because it has bits of jalepeno in it!
How to Make OMG Shredded Soft Chicken Burritos
- 11. In 10-inch non stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper and jalapeno pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in chicken, 3 tablespoons cilantro, salt, cumin, pepper and Rotel. Cook 5 minutes.
- 22. Put about 2 Tablespoons of chicken mixture in center of tortilla. Top with some of the white cheese dip and roll up and secure with toothpick! Heat about 40 seconds in microwave to warm the tortilla.