Oh So Tasty Coca Cola Wings
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- 4 lb
- chicken wings, wings and drumettes separated
- 1/2 c
- shoyu sauce or soy sauce, divided
- 4 Tbsp
- vegetable oil or more if needed
- 4 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 c
- coca cola
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
How to Make Oh So Tasty Coca Cola Wings
- 1Place wings in ziploc bag with half of shoyu sauces. Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet or wok if you have one over medium-high heat. Saute wings until nicely brown, about 8 minutes per side.
- 3Pour remaining ingredients, except sesame seeds over chicken. Bring the liquid to a simmer for 20-30 minutes, until the liquid has reduced to a glaze.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss wings to mix in seeds and coat chicken thoroughly with glaze.
- 4Transfer wings to serving platter and serve. These are really messy, so be sure to have plenty of napkins nearby.