Norma's Easy To Make Sliced Turkey Roll-Ups
1(6 ounce) box of stove top dressing or you favoite dessing
1/4 cmargarine or butter plus 1 2/3 cups water
6 slicedeli-style turkey or chicken, medium thickness
1(12 ounce) can or jar of turkey or chicken gravy
How to Make Norma's Easy To Make Sliced Turkey Roll-Ups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare dressing mix as directed with margarine or butter and water.
- Spoon dressing onto a single slice of turkey or chicken and roll up.
- Place seam side down in casserole dish.
- Repeat until all slices are stuffed and placed side by side in casserole dish.
- Pour gravy over the top of roll-ups.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
- *If using boxed stuffing; you can saute chopped onion and chopped celery in butter and add to the stuffing mix.
*I also have added diced apple to the dressing when using ham slices.